The Great Plains Federal Tax Institute marked its 50th anniversary in 2012 with an Anniversary Dinner at the Embassy Suites – Downtown/Old Market in Omaha on November 29.
Lawrence B. (Larry) Gibbs, former IRS Commissioner, was the special keynote presenter. Mr. Gibbs’ presentation, titled “Federal Tax Changes Over the Last 50 Years: The Prelude to Tax Reform”.
The Great Plains Federal Tax Institute, Inc. gratefully acknowledges Mr. Gibbs giving permission to make his presentation available via this website.
50th Anniversary Friends Society
Firm Contributors to the 50th Anniversary Friends Society
- Baird Holm LLP, Omaha
- BKD LLP
- Cline Williams Wright Johnson & Oldfather, L.L.P., Lincoln
- Deloitte Tax LLP, Omaha
- Fitzgerald, Schorr, Barmettler & Brennan, P.C., L.L.O., Omaha
- Hancock & Dana, PC, Omaha
- KPMG LLP, Omaha
- Lamson, Dugan and Murray, LLP, Omaha
- Lutz & Company, PC, Omaha
- McGladrey LLP, Omaha
- Pansing Hogan Ernst & Bachman, LLP, Omaha
- Rembolt Ludtke LLP, Lincoln
- Seim Johnson, LLP, Omaha
- SilverStone Group, Omaha
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP, Omaha
- Woods & Aitken LLP, Lincoln
Individual Contributors to the 50th Anniversary Friends Society
- Deryl Hamann, Omaha