Paul S. Lee, Global Fiduciary Strategist, to keynote the 2019 Great Plains Federal Tax Institute.
Mr. Lee of Northern Trust, New York, will address the two-day institute on its first day, Dec. 5. He received his J.D. and LLM (Taxation) degrees, with honors, from Emory University School of Law, and B.A. degrees, cum laude, in English and Chemistry from Cornell. Mr. Lee is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. Among other national conferences, he has spoken at the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, the ACTEC National Meeting, and the AICPA National Tax Conference. He is the author of numerous tax and estate planning articles that have been published in the ACTEC Law Journal and other national journals for tax professionals.
The Great Plains Federal Tax Institute is a continuing education conference for attorneys, CPAs, life insurance and other tax professionals. Each year, the Institute assembles subject matter experts from the around nation.
Dec. 3-4, 2020
Dec. 2-3, 2021
Features for 2019
- Online registration/credit cards. The Institute accepts registration online with payment via credit card. Paying by check is still an option only forms registering more than one participant. See Information for Registrants.
- Registration Deadline Due to the intervening Thanksgiving holiday and related business closures, the Institute has set a registration deadline of Monday, November 25, 2019. Walk-in registration fee is $610.
- Being green. The Institute encourages participants to take advantage of the course materials offered on its website. Materials may be accessed online. Once registered, you will receive further instructions via email. It is your option to print or not to print the materials.
- Printed materials available for an additional fee. Institute registrants may request a printed copy of the course materials for an additional fee of $180. Persons unable to attend the Institute may obtain written materials as well as access to the online materials for a fee of $285. Order online by November 25, 2019.
- Continuing Education Credit. Please see inside listing of continuing education credit for CPAs, attorneys, and insurance professionals. For more details, see CE Reporting.
Sponsored by Great Plains Federal Tax Institute, Inc. and in cooperation with Nebraska State Bar Association • Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants • University of Nebraska College of Law • University of Nebraska-Lincoln School of Accountancy
The Great Plains Federal Tax Institute thanks BKD for sponsoring the Thursday evening reception