- Three hours from nationally renowned speaker Stephanie Loomis-Price covering the creation and maintenance of family limited partnerships, recent developments related to privileges applicable to estate planning, the art of preparing defensible appraisals for tax returns.
- Two hours from nationally renowned speaker Larry Brody covering the top 30 life insurance planning mistakes made by estate planners
- A review of current developments in income, estate and gift taxes
- A presentation by nationally-known speakers regarding the structuring of family offices, including the purposes, roles and responsibilities of a family office as well as the governance of a family office
- By popular demand, a lengthened presentation on current tax issues and planning opportunities for farmers
- Nebraska and Iowa state tax and economic development
- Two hours of practical and informative ethics
- Registration Fee Discounts:
- Early Registration $430 for registrations received by November 6; $490 for registrations received between November 7 and November 20.
- $325 for participants with five or fewer years in practice.
Please note the new registration deadline of Monday, November 20, 2017.
Download the 2017 Brochure.