- Three hours of newly proposed regulations on valuation discounts, structuring buy-sell agreements and estate tax planning techniques with the nation’s premier authority
- A review of current developments in income, estate and gift taxes
- Presentations by nationally-known speakers with practical planning information covering a variety of hot topics, including partnership planning and business and tax matters related to digital currency
- Washington update
- Nebraska and Iowa state tax and economic development
- Two hours of ethics
- Registration Fee Discounts:
- Early Registration $405 for registrations received by November 7; $465 for registrations received between November 8 and November 21.
$290 for participants with five or fewer years in practice.
Please note the new registration deadline of Monday, November 21, 2016.
Download the 2016 Institute Brochure.